• The tuition fee Rs 5000/_ will be collected in three installments. All the students have to pay the tuition fee due as on date and all special fees for the year at the time of admission.
• If any student fails to pay the fees or special fee on the due date she shall be liable to pay a fine of Rs 10/_ along with the fees on or before the 10th after the due date(or on the next working day in case the 10th day is a holiday)
• Students leaving the college in between the completion of course shall be clear of all dues.
• The annual attendance, Progress and Conduct Certificates will not be forwarded to the university unless the student clears all dues to the college at the time, and unless the student shows satisfactory progress and conduct.
Issue of Certificates
• Application for certificate should be made at least two days in advance.
• Conduct Certificates will be issued along with the transfer certificate when the student has completed the course.Rs.5/- will be charged for every certificate.
• No certificate will be issued from the college unless the principal is satisfied with the reason stated by the applicant for such certificate.
• Application for transfer certificate should be made in the prescribed form not later than the term first attended by the student.The certificate will be issued in the case of those who have appeared for the examination only after the publication of the University Examination Results. A late fee of Rs. 15/- should be paid for all applications received after the prescribed time.